The goal of hydrotherapy is to maintain, revitalize and recover the health of your body. Exercises carried out under water put less strain on the joints, while water resistance is used to improve muscle tone, strength and stamina faster.
Location − Pool
Please refer to the timetable to see the times of training.
Type of training
The goal of this training is to improve conscious movement.
- Aerobic exercises boost the cardiac and respiratory system.
- Anaerobic exercises strengthen the muscles by working against the resistance of water.
- Other exercises promote a better regeneration of muscle tissues.
Technical complexity: Low to medium
Training aids: No aids
Duration of training: 55min
Structure of training class
- Introductory part (warm up): In the 5min intro, we warm up and move the entire body by walking in the water.
- Main part: Intro is followed by the main part, where we explore the movement of our body in water and the effect water has on us with a wide array of dynamic exercises. The exercises are carried out standing in one place and we activate specific limbs of the body while working against the resistance of water.
- After training (cool down): During the 5min cool down, we gently walk around, breathe and relax our muscles and surrender ourselves to the buoyancy of water so we can float and relax our body.
Teaching style: Mixed
Benefits of exercise:
- Better regeneration of muscle tissues
- Strengthens the entire body
- Promotes perfect physical fitness
- Burns fat efficiently
- Builds endurance and physical fitness
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system
- Improves coordination and concentration
Training is intended for
- Anyone with chronic pain
- Anyone recovering from acute injury
- Anyone suffering from back pain
- Anyone who wishes to lose extra weight (get slimmer)
- Anyone who wants to gain strength, fitness and endurance
- Anyone who strives to maintain a healthy heart and vascular system
The training is not recommended to anyone with the following conditions:
- Acute bleeding
- Acute diarrhoea or vomiting
- Acute episode of chills or fever
- Three months after recovering from brain stroke, pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis etc.
- Confirmed oversensitivity to chlorine (used in pools)
- Inactive angina pectoris
- Inactive dyspnoea (difficulty breathing)
- Severe heart diseases (cardiomyopathy)
- Diagnosed aneurysm
You can combine this training with
Swimming costume, swimming cap, large towel
You can apply for training in the application BH GYM LOOP.